Film Processing and Equipment Main Page
I recently changed to a different dilution 1:41, or 12ml HC110 to 488 ml water and increased the time to 9.5 minutes. The densitometry of this configuration works well for grade 2 and 3 papers on a cold light.
Development Stats: Two reel stainless steel tank, invert and twist agitation.
1. No Pre-soaking
2. Dilution mixed from concentrate.
3. Initial agitation for 1 minute then 5 seconds every minute, (2 inversions per minute).
3. Stop with water, four dumps about one minute
4. Fix TF-4 two bath method
5. Wash rinse and soak method
6. Distilled H2O sprayed on while film is hanging, (works great)
7. Hang dry
Densitometry - Measurements taken from center of negative using Macbeth TD-502.
* Dilution H should be used for compensation.