Film Processing and Equipment Main Page
FX-15 1:1 and TriX @ ASA 320
Development Stats: Two reel stainless steel tank, inversion and twist agitation.
1. No Pre-soak
2. FX-15 working solution from stock: 1:1
3. Stop with water: four dumps for about 1 minute.
4. Fix A TF-4, 3 minutes, agitation first 30 sec then for 10 sec every subsequent 30 seconds. Fix B TF-4, 2 minutes same agitation.
5. Wash 5, 10, 15, 20 second heavy agitation with rinsing between; gravity washer 20 minutes.
6. Hang and sprits with DI water
Densitometry - Measurements taken from center of negative using Macbeth TD-502.
Exposures - All test exposures were taken using a flat painted grey surface during normal film shooting.
3rd order polynomial to exaggerate the curve shape somewhat.
NOTE: Zone I density continues to increase with both time and concentration.
Summicron DR and Summicron LTM with yellowed lanthium front element
Go to KB 100 Tests