Film Processing and Equipment Main Page
|Agitation Pattern - Initial 60 seconds then 2 inversions in 5 seconds every 60 seconds.|
Development Stats: Two reel stainless steel tank, inversion and twist agitation.
1. No Pre-soak
2. FX-2 Classic Formula 50ml A, 50ml B, 1.75ml C per 398.25 ml (+/- 5ml) tap water.
3. Stop with water, four dumps.
4. Fix A TF-4, 3 minutes, agitation first 30 sec then for 10 sec every subsequent 30 seconds. Fix B TF-4, 2 minutes same agitation.
5. Wash 5, 10, 15, 20 second heavy agitation with rinsing between; gravity washer 20 minutes.
6. Hang and sprits with DI water
Densitometry - Measurements taken from center of negative using Macbeth TD-502.
Exposures - All test exposures were taken using a flat painted grey surface during normal film shooting.
Go to KB 100 Tests