Film Processing and Equipment Main Page
Development Stats: Two reel stainless steel tank, invert and twist agitation.
1. No Pre-soaking
2. Dilution mixed from concentrate.
3. Initial agitation for 1 minute then 5 seconds every minute, (2 inversions per minute).
3. Stop with water, four dumps about one minute
4. Fix 6 min TF-4. Agitation 30 seconds per minute
5. Wash 20 min
6. Distilled H2O sprayed on while film is hanging, (works great)
7. Hang dry
Densitometry - Measurements taken from center of negative using Macbeth TD-502. Edge densities greater then center densities. This is a function of the lens. Other lens have different patterns.
Exposures - Exposures Zone I - V were taken from a white wall illuminated via reflected sunlight. Exposures VII- IX were taken using a clear blue sky. In camera meter was used for all exposures.
Best development times for FP4+ ASA 125 in HC-110 as per data:
* Dilution H should be used for compensation.