Film Processing and Equipment Main Page
Beutler and D-23 Prep Page
Development Stats: Two reel stainless steel tank, inversion and twist agitation.
1. No presoak - for ASA100 pre-wetting creates additional contrast
2. D23 1:0 at room temp 22C or 1:1 at wash temperature 20C.
3. Stop with water 20c, four dumps.
4. Fix 5 min, medium agitation first 30 sec then for 10 sec every subsequent 30 seconds.
5. Wash 15 min 20c
6. Hang and spray with distilled water.
Agitation: Initial 15 seconds then 2 inversions in 5 seconds each subsequent minute.
Measurements taken from center of negative using Macbeth TD502.
Base density and fog subtracted from measured zone densities for graph to illustrate speed point of process.
Go to KB 100 Tests